- How good is your English?
- Can you read and write well enough to fill out a form or understand instructions?
- Can you understand when someone talks to you in a store or when you watch programs on television?
- Do you want to go to college here, but feel your English is not good enough?
- Are your poor English skills preventing you from achieving your goals in life?
Both newly arrived and the longtime residents can use a few lessons to improve their reading, writing, and comprehension of English. Advantage Learning Center’s Dr. Lisa Moore has years of experience teaching English as a Second Language. Because she speaks Italian and French, she is familiar with the grammar of other languages and can help you understand tricky phrases and idioms in English. Most of all, Dr. Moore is a caring, hard-working instructor who will try many different techniques to help you reach your goal.