To find out whether you or your child need academic tutoring, you should ask yourself these questions:
- Is your child on track academically?
- Are you in college wrestling with your first paper?
- Does your statistics textbook look like it’s been written in an alien language?
- Has your middle-schooler been struggling since you moved from another district?
- Are you an adult who wants to return to college but worry your math or English skills are rusty?
Whether you are seeking enrichment or remedial tutoring, call Advantage Learning Center. We tutor
- most academic subjects in the upper elementary school (gr 4-5)
- most academic subjects in the middle school (gr 6-7-8)
- high school History, Civics (Government), and English, AP classes in American History, World History, European History, Human Geography, and American and ComparativeGovernment;
- high school math including Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, Precalculus, AP Calculus, and AP Statistics;
- entry-level mathematics through calculus, writing and reading classes required by many community colleges;
- statistics as a college math requirement, biostatistics for Master’s in Public Health; and
- college level political science, psychology, anthropology, and other social sciences; history, English, art history, and other humanities